- Circular Arrangement
- Rectangular/square Arrangement
- Linear Arrangement
How to solve seating arrangement ?
- Read all statements.
- Identify specific statements.(Specific statements are that statements which clearly defines the relative positions of one or more persons.)
- Convert the specific statements into a diagram.
- Incorporate other statement into the diagram.
- Check whether all statements are true in the diagram drawn.
- Who is third to the left of G.
- Who is between D and B.
- Who is sitting second to the right c.
"E is between H and D"
- There is no one.They are sitting next to each other.
Step1:Here in this question specific statements are-
1. "S is not sitting with T who is on the left end of the bench",because from this statement it is clear that T is sitting at left end.
2.And second specific statement "R is on the second position from the right"
Step2:To proceed further combine statement "P is sitting next to Q" and "P and R are sitting together"
Step3:Now only one position is vacant.Place remaining person there.
Step4:Verify whether all statements are satisfied in the diagram drawn.
Answer:P is sitting in the middle
Any doubt? Then comment below.If you find this useful please share it.You can also check our Complete Reasoning Section from here.