IBPS Specialist Officer (IT officer ,Marketing officer, HR officer, Agricultural officer, Law officer and Rajbhasha Adhikari )exam pattern and detailed syllabus
Exam pattern of Law Officer- Scale I & Rajbhasha Adhikari Scale I
Name of the Tests
General Awareness with special reference to Banking Industry
Exam pattern of IT Officer Scale I, Agricultural Field Officer Scale I, HR/ Personnel Officer Scale I &Marketing Officer Scale I
Name of the Tests
English, Reasoning and Quantitative Syllabus for all IBPS exams are similar.
Quantitative Syllabus for IBPS Specialist officer exam(IT officer ,Law officer ,HR/Personnel officer,Agricultural field officer, Marketing officer and Rajbhasha Adhikari )
- Profit and loss
- Chain rule
- Time and work
- Simple and compound interest
- Fractions, Square root and cube root
- Decimal fractions
- HCF & LCM
- Ratio and proportions
- Speed,Time and Distance.
- Problems based on Ages
- Data Interpretation(Pie charts, Bar graphs, Line graphs, Mixed graphs)
- Permutation and Combination
Reasoning Syllabus for IBPS Specialist officer exam(IT officer ,Law officer ,HR/Personnel officer,Agricultural field officer, Marketing officer and Rajbhasha Adhikari )
- Analogy Test
- Alphabet test
- spotting out the dissimilar
- Sitting arrangement
- Statement and conclusions
- Statement and assumptions
- Statement and arguments
- Coding decoding
- Blood relations
- Number Series test
- Direction test
- Decision making
- Questions related to time
- Data sufficiency test
- Assertion and reasoning
- Causes and effects
- Word formation
- Sentence or Number configuration Test
- Figure Series
English Language Syllabus for IBPS Specialist officer exam(IT officer ,Law officer ,HR/Personnel officer,Agricultural field officer, Marketing officer and Rajbhasha Adhikari )
- Synonyms and Antonyms
- Jumbled words
- Sentence completion
- One word substitution
- Passage completion(cloze test)
- Re-ordering of sentences
- Common errors
- Idioms & Phrases
General awareness with special reference to banking industry for IBPS Specialist officer exam(Law Officer- Scale I & Rajbhasha Adhikari Scale I)
- Banking Terms
- RBI,SEBI and other regulatory authorities
- Banking History
- Types of Banks
- Indian & International Economy
- IMF ,Word Bank ,ADB
- Countries Currencies and capital
- Abbreviations and full forms
- Important days
- Bank's tag lines,head quarters ,Administrative Head ect
- Ministers and their ministry
- current affairs of last 4- 6 months
- Awards & Honors
- Books & Their Authors
- Fiscal Monetary Policies
- Committees in news
- Banking Reforms
- MOUs with different countries
- Social welfare programmes
- Science and Technology
- Space Missions and programmes
- Military news
- India and neighboring countries
- General Politics.
- Scientific Research.
- Indian Constitution.
Professional knowledge syllabus for IT officer
- Database Management System (DBMS):Diagrams, Normalization, Overview of SQL queries, Transaction Management.
- Data Communication & Networking, IP Addressing (Sub netting), Network, Architecture, OSI Model, TCP-IP Model, Data Communication.
- Operating System - Types of OS, Semaphore, Scheduling
- Network Security, Cyber Crimes - Risk Management, Firewall, Cryptography
- Process thread, Dead Lock, Memory Partitioning, Page Replacement
- Computer architecture , Hardware, Microprocessor, Bus Structure etc.
- Software Engineering and data structure topics like SDLC(Software Development Life Cycle ), Software Development Models, Array, Linked List, Stacks etc.
- Web Technologies and basics of Programming Languages topics like HTML Tags, XML, and Network Security, basics of C, C++, and OOP languages.
Professional knowledge syllabus for HR Officer
- Human Resource Development: Strategies and Systems.
- Training and Development.
- Recruitment & Selection.
- Rewards & Recognition.
- Industrial relations.
Professional knowledge syllabus for Marketing officer
- Marketing Mix (4-Ps of Marketing)
- Brand Management
- Services Marketing (Additional 3-Ps i.e. People, Process & Physical Evidence )
- IPR (Intellectual Property Rights i.e. copyrights, trademarks, patents)
- Marketing Strategy (Horizontal, Vertical, Backward)
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Business Ethics
- Retail Management
Professional Knowledge syllabus for Agricultural Officer
- Agriculture current affairs
- important verities of seeds
- Kharif, rabi crops
- pesticides, fertilizers
- Important points regarding crops fruits vegetables
- Preservation of fruits and vegetables
- Types of cropping system
- Different Diseases
- Different government schemes
- Agriculture economics – Agriculture cost and schemes
- Agricultural Finance
- Different types of agricultural practices
- Soil resources
- Types of soil
- Green manures
- Animal husbandry and technology,Different varieties of animals,Agriculture small industries like honey,fisheries etc..,Different diseases and its causes
- Rural welfare activities in India,
- Different insurance schemes regarding agriculture
- Green revolution
- Watershed Management
- Irrigation methods
- Priority sector lending
Professional Knowledge syllabus for Law Officer
- Banking Regulation & Compliance and Legal Aspects
- Banking Regulated Important Laws
- Commercial Laws with Reference to Banking Operation
Like us on facebook to get latest updates on bank exams and bank exam preparation materials.Share this IBPS Specialist Officer (SO) Exam Pattern and Syllabus with your friends.