IBPS PO prelims 2016 (CWE-VI online examination) exam review and question pattern and Expected CutoffIBPS PO prelims 2016 Exam review and analysis, Expected Cutoff:A new IBPS exam season has just begun today.Many bank aspirants have appeared for their IBPS PO preliminary exam today 16th October 2016 .The Online examination will be continued up to 22, 23 and 27 October 2016 for IBPS Probationary Officer posts.Here we are giving a quick review of IBPS PO preliminary Exam 2016 of all 3 shifts. We giving this IBPS PO preliminary exam analysis based on the experience share by some of the candidates who have attended IBPS PO preliminary online examination on 16th October 2016.Here you can find section wise review of IBPS Probationary officer Preliminary exam 2016.Exam patterns of shift I ,shift II and shift III were similar.So,we have reviewed PO prelims based on all three shift.We have also provided IBPS PO Prelims 2016 Expected Cutoff
There are 3 Sections in IBPS PO Prelim examination namely English, Reasoning and Quantitative Aptitude.
Quantitative Aptitude (35 questions)
- Quadratic Equation -5 questions -Easy
- Data Interpretation -10 questions-Moderate(Line graph,Table)
- Simplification &Approximation -5 easy to Moderate
- Series -5 questions -Moderate
- Miscellaneous questions(Time and Work,Simple Interest and compound interest, Speed distance Time, Profit and Loss,Problem based on Ages, Ratio Proportion etc.) -10-Moderate level questions(few where difficult)
- Inequality -5 questions-easy
- Syllogism-5 questions-easy
- Sitting arrangement-10 marks-(Linear-5 questions,8 people facing north and south-Easy,Circular-5 questions,8 people with places-Moderate)
- Miscellaneous ( Direction Sense test,Blood Relations based questions etc. )-5 Questions-Easy
- Puzzles-10 questions, Floor based 5 marks,Comparison of height of 6 persons-5-questions-moderate to difficult)
- Comprehension -8 questions ,Moderate to Difficult
- Cloze Test -7 Moderate
- Para-Jumbled (sentence rearrangement)Based on air pollution and carbon emission.-5 questions-Moderate
- Spotting errors,Errors-10 questions-Moderate to Difficult
IBPS PO prelim 2016 ,possible attempts
- Quantitative - 17-20 will be good attempt.
- Reasoning-20-25 will be good attempt
- English -15-20 will be good
Suggested attempt for IBPS PO Prelims 2016The IBPS PO preliminary online examination will be continued up to 22, 23 and 27 October 2016.So we are giving our suggestion for candidates who are yet to attempt ibps po prelim CWE-VI in coming weeks.
Try to attempt maximum from reasoning.Spare maximum 20min for reasonig.keep aside 25 min for quant section and remaining 15min for English sections.Attempt syllogism,inequality linear sitting arrangement first.Then go for remaining questions in reasoning questions in which your confident.
Expected Sectional Cutoff of IBPS PO prelims 2016 Exam
7 – 8
8 – 10
Expected Overall Cutoff of IBPS PO prelims 2016 exam
All the Best from bankaspire.Like our fb page to get updates.