About India Post Payment bank
|India post has released official notification of various posts. IPPB plans to recruit about 3,500 professionals in the coming months.|
The four key features of IPPB
INDIA POST SCALE-I officer Recruitment
The important dates of INDIA POST SCALE-I officer Recruitment are as follows:
- On-line registration including Edit/ Modification of Application by candidates 4 th October 2016 to 25th October 2016
- Online Payment of Application Fees 4 th October 2016 to 25th October 2016
- Download of call letters for online examination 1 week before Online Examination date
- Date of Online Examination (Tentative) December, 2016/ January, 2017.
How to apply for India Post Payment Bank (IPPB)Recruitment 2016 -ScaleI officer
SELECTION PROCEDURE: Selection will consist of the following steps: (i) Preliminary Examination (ii) Main Examination (iii) Interview. The final selection shall be made on the basis of interview. Merely satisfying the eligibility norms do not entitle a candidate to be called for Examination / Group Discussion / Interview. Results of the candidates who have qualified for various stages of the recruitment process and the list of candidates finally selected will be made available on the IPPB's website. Final select list will be published on the IPPB’s website.
PROCEDURE FOR APPLYING ONLINE
- SC/ST/PWD (Only Intimation charges) INR 150.00 (Rupees One Hundred and Fifty Only)
- For all others INR 700.00 (Rupees Seven Hundred Only)
- Candidates have to make the payment of requisite fees / intimation charges through ONLINE mode only.