SBI Specialist officer recruitment
Important dates to remember for the recruitment process of SBI Specialist cadre officers(SO) recruitment 2015
- Online Registration of Application starts from: 26.11.2015
- Last date for Online Registration of Application: 12.12.2015
- Payment of Fee Online: 26.11.2015 to 12.12.2015
- Downloading of call letter for Online Test: After: 05.01.2016
- Date of Online Test : 17.01.2016
How to apply for specialist cadre officers in state bank group.
- Before applying candidates should have valid Email ID & scanned copies of photograph & signature.
- Log on through the website www.statebankofindia.com or www.sbi.co.in
- Click on “Careers with us” —> “Recruitment of Specialist Cadre Officers in State Bank of India
- Click on “Apply Online”.
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are new user.
- Get registered & then fill all the details & upload photo, signature and click on Submit button.
- Make payment through online.
- After successfully submission of online application, take a print out of the online application form for future use.
Application fee and intimation charges for the post of specialist officers in state bank group.
- SC/ST/PWD 100/- (Intimation Charges only)
- General and others 600/- (App. Fee including intimation only)
Details of post, bank, vacancies, educational qualification and experience for SBI specialist officer recruitment.
|Post||Bank||Total No of vacancies||Educational qualification||Experience|
|Deputy Manager (Law) Post Code: DMLA||SBI||40||Graduate with a degree in Law or a Law Graduate who has passed 5 years integrated Law course from a recognized University in India.||Law Graduates who have enrolled as Advocates with Bar Council and minimum 2 years active experience as practising Advocate (or) Two years’ experience as Law officer in the Legal Department of Scheduled Commercial Banks / Financial Institutions (as mentioned in the web page of Indian Banks’ Association under the link Member Associate) & State Level Development Financial Institutions. The experience should be after enrolment as advocate with Bar Council.|
|Assistant Manager (System) Post Code: AMSY||SBI||140||B.E. / B. Tech. in Computer Science / Computer Applications / Information Technology / Electronics/ Electronics & Telecommunications / Electronics & Communications / Electronics & Instrumentations or M. Sc. in Electronics / Electronics & Telecommunications / Electronics & Communications / Electronics & Instrumentation / Computer Science / Information Technology / Computer Applications or MCA from Government recognized University or institution||Experience in computer programming in a reputed organization where available, would be desirable.|
Selection Procedure of SBI specialist officer
SBI Specialist officer written examination pattern
No of questions
Deputy Manager (Law)
Test of Reasoning
Assistant Manager (System)
Test of Reasoning
*Qualifying in nature and marks thereon will not be reckoned for arriving at the Merit list.